Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Mom's Birthday

Ok, so what's the deal with everyone wanting coconut pecan frosting?!? I can't decorate with coconut pecan frosting. There's only one thing I can think to do with Coconut Pecan frosting... make it look like dirt. My mom's favorite cake is German Chocolate and I know she hasn't had it for a while. I guess I can make it for her this year. Plus of all the frosting that exists in the world, this is one of the tastiest.


Yes, this looks familiar because I made the same thing for my husband's mother. Basket weave around the German chocolate cake and sugar cookie flowers. This was a lot easier the second time around. No stress. Looks a lot like spring. If I could go back I probably would have done more fall colors like orange and red, but it looks nice as it is. If you ask for coconut pecan frosting, this is what you're going to get. Well, I might try a porcupine or hedgehog one day, but I'll have to wrap my brain around that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment